NC2 is not complete without YOU! Every Nebraskan has a stake in cancer control efforts because cancer affects us all. We are calling on your passion and compassion to join in the fight to conquer cancer through collaboration.
Partnership is open to individuals and organizations interested in reducing the burden of cancer in Nebraska and dedicated to working on NC2's strategic objectives.
NC2 asks our partners to contribute $25 toward an annual membership in the organization, which allows us to invest more in our mission and the work being done in our state to conquer cancer together. Details for this partnership structure include:
Organizational: $250 - Includes up to ten (10) individuals
Student: $15 - scholarships available
Cancer Survivor: No contribution
All NC2 Partners will receive the following:
Events & Resources
- Receive NC2 correspondence and email alerts including newsletter, updates about available cancer resources, notifications of training and funding opportunities, cancer control news and more.
- Receive invitations to special events, education programs and networking opportunities sponsored by NC2 and other Nebraska Cancer Control organizations.
- Receive free or reduced member rates for NC2 events and education such as the annual Nebraska Cancer Summit and monthly webinars.
- Have access to NC2 special issue campaign resources, materials and websites; this includes FightBackNE.org, a statewide colorectal cancer screening campaign.
- Able to follow and engage on NC2 social media pages (Facebook, Twitter)
- Work with the NC2 team and members for events and meetings, social media and networking opportunities to:
- Build collaborations for new programs, services, advocacy and research.
- Share best practices and solicit advice.
- Find/share resources and programs available across the state.
- Share and promote your interests and goals.
Benefits for Organizational Partners:
In additional to the benefits stated above, Organizational Partners will also receive:
- Recognition on NC2 website (listing and link).
- Company “highlight” in NC2 newsletter once per year.
- Discount on sponsorship/exhibit fee at Nebraska Cancer Summit and events.
- Discount on registration fee to the Nebraska Cancer Summit for all organization employees.
- Announcement of organizational events and programs, when possible, through NC2 communications and social media.