NC2 is not complete without YOU! Every Nebraskan has a stake in cancer control efforts because cancer affects us all. We are calling on your passion and compassion to join in the fight to conquer cancer through collaboration.
Partnership is open to individuals and organizations interested in reducing the burden of cancer in Nebraska and dedicated to working on objectives outlined in the Nebraska Cancer Plan.
Beginning this year, NC2 will begin asking our partners to contribute $25
toward an annual membership in the organization, a change that allows us to
invest more in our mission and the work being done in our state to prevent and
control cancer. Details for this new partnership structure include:
Organizational: $250 - Includes up to ten (10) individuals
Student: $15 - scholarships available
Cancer Survivor: No contribution
All NC2 Partners will receive the following:
Events & Resources
- Receive NC2 correspondence and email alerts including weekly newsletter, updates about available cancer resources, notifications of training and funding opportunities, cancer control news and more.
- Receive invitations to special events, education programs and networking opportunities sponsored by NC2 and other Nebraska Cancer Control organizations.
- Receive free or reduced member rates for NC2 events and education such as the annual Nebraska Cancer Summit and monthly webinars.
- Have access to NC2 special issue campaign resources, materials and websites; this includes The Bed Is Dead, a campaign that focuses on educating Nebraska girls ages 18 and under about the dangers of indoor tanning.
- Able to follow and engage on NC2 social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Utilize NC2’s network of 350+ members along with events and meetings, social media and committee service to:
- Build collaborations for new programs, services, advocacy and research.
- Share best practices and solicit advice.
- Find/share resources and programs available across the state.
- Share and promote your interests and goals.
Opportunities for Leadership & Service
- Eligible to serve on NC2 Operating Committees, providing input and leadership for association operations, program and events.
- Eligible to serve on NC2 Implementation Groups, creating and directing cancer control initiatives that support the goals of the Nebraska Cancer Plan.
- Eligible to be nominated for and serve on the NC2 Advisory Committee.
- Able to attend quarterly NC2 Advisory Committee meetings and engage with leadership.
- Have the opportunity to assist with our The Bed Is Dead campaign events.
- Ability to nominate partners for NC2 awards and recognition.
Benefits for Organizational Partners:
In additional to the benefits stated above, Organizational Partners will also receive:
- Recognition on NC2 website (listing and link).
- Company “highlight” in NC2 newsletter once per year.
- Discount on sponsorship of monthly NC2 webinars (with ability to welcome attendees).
- Discount on sponsorship/exhibit fee at annual Nebraska Cancer Summit.
- Discount on registration fee to the annual Nebraska Cancer Summit for all organization employees.
- Announcement of organizational events and programs, when possible, through NC2 communications and social media.